Out of stock. Then I took it back and exchanged it for a new one and it was happening again. Cookies help us deliver our Services. 1.8k. The manager said that it’s because PDP, the producers of the GameCube-styled Wired Fight Pad, are annoyed with Nintendo for advertising the adapter as the only way to play with a Gamecube controller, despite the fightpad being an officially licensed product. As the PDP one doesn't really look like a gamecube controller. between the 2 except the overal look and design of the logo's $24.99. Created Jun 2, 2008. Get it as soon as Wed, Nov 18. PDP Gaming Joy-Con Charging Shuttle For Nintendo Switch. Welcome to Reddit's finest Smash Bros community! 831k. The Nintendo Switch's included Joy-Cons make the system easy to enjoy, but there are plenty of other great controller options to enhance your play experience either at … Welcome to Reddit's finest Smash Bros community! So what is your advise or opinion on this and what do you guys recommend? No motion no amiibo … But with the switch ones they both look like Game Cube controllers. Gamecube controller was wearing out but gamecube controllers are damn expensive. Just picked up a PDP Fight Pad for smash. Compare . If you took a Gamecube controller and a Switch Pro controller, you would get this. When many think back to the Gamecube era of Nintendo, one of the first names that comes up is Sonic the Hedgehog. In that case you get any or both. Gamecube Controller (2 Pack) Bundle with 2 Wired Controllers, Extension Cords and 128MB Memory Card - Nintendo Gamecube Controller Official Bundle Pack … US Links: Nintendo Switch Legend of Zelda Link GameCube … The PDP Rock Candy Gesture Controller (appx. The buttons are not too big and don't have too much travel. It depends how picky you are, really. For my money, the PowerA wireless GameCube controller has been excellent for Smash Bros but I play at a very intermediate level. Faceoff Deluxe+ Audio Wired Controller Anniversary & Sweepstakes! Enter PDP, which has a (licensed) GameCube controller of its own. There may not exist a 3rd party controller that can satisfy you if you already have problems with a Hori controller. Full disclaimer here, I do not have an Xbox One.Luckily, Xbox One controllers have excellent compatibility with Windows 10, so I can give it a fair review regardless. These limited edition Gamecube controllers were also themed for Nintendo characters, including Mario, Luigi, Wario, and a Club Nintendo specific controller. Welcome to Reddit's finest Smash Bros community! Holding it, it feels very similar to Nintendo's Pro controller. PDP makes a $25 GameCube-inspired controller that plugs into one of the Nintendo Switch’s three USB ports. Size/weight- The PDP controller is overall a bit bigger, and feels a tad bit heavier as a result. The Gamecube controller I used for comparison was my own, purchased on or near the Nintendo Gamecube… And it costs me 30 bucks more than doing it this way, I mean the original one costs 5 dollars more, Yeah, but It uses a gamecube port and not an usb port. It may be made out of plastic. The PDP Faceoff Deluxe+ wired controller exceeded my expectations and is now one of my favorites to use with the Switch. I will update this review a couple of months from now to see how they have fared after many long gaming sessions. My friend had the Zelda one and it started happening to him. Have you had any problems from auto c-stock inputs? The Nintendo Switch has had so many Gamecube-styled controllers, it'd be difficult to count them. PowerA GameCube Style Wired Controller for Nintendo Switch - Black GameCube style controllers are widely considered the preferred way to play Super Smash Bros. Hello I'm looking to buy a Gamecube controller for smash bros. ultimate. Pull off precise attacks using octagonal gated sticks, larger A button, and nostalgic muscle memory on this officially licensed wired controller for Nintendo Switch. help Reddit App Reddit coins Reddit premium Reddit gifts. Mine has had automatic smash attacks while dash dancing and I just wanted to know if mine was broken or if it was a common problem. The control sticks are also not as tight as the real GC controller and the buttons also feel cheap when pressed down. i cant find the original. Enter the PDP Gaming & Geek Made Designs National Video Game Day Sweepstakes! The whole Replica GameCube Controller collection from PDP work with full compatibility for Super Smash Bros for Wii U, and are compatible with all Wii/Wii U … By doing thorough research, we have found out that PDP 500-100-NA-D1 Nintendo Switch Super Mario Bros Mario GameCube Style Wired Fight Pad Pro Controller is the perfect fit for your needs which also comes with the features that you have never heard before. Join. In this video I unbox and review the PDP GameCube controller which is licensed by Nintendo. Hori battlepad is the last option that looks REALLY good, but I've yet to find anyone who's actually used it and tested out how well it works. It took me maybe about 5 minutes of play in Smash Ultimate to adjust to the slight dead zone on the sticks. Luckily, it is not nearly enough to impact my gameplay negatively. They do have a bit of a dead zone, which is what I was afraid of since most 3rd party controllers tend to have a lot of Deadzone on the sticks. PDP provided two Wired Fight Pads for the purpose of this review. PDP has sent us their Blu-Merang Xbox One controller to review, and it has certainly surpassed my expectations. While searching for reviews about this controller, I didn't ever find a review that explained exactly how good the buttons and sticks were. Brooo I used to have that same problem. Pre Order. Members. pdobq Wired Controller for Nintendo Switch and Gamecube and Wii and Wiiu and PC, 2 Pack Classic Wired pdobq Controller for Gamecube and Super Smash Bros with Turbo Features 4.2 out of 5 stars 72 $13.97 $ 13 . The cord stretches 10 feet, so you’ll likely have … New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. I've seen mixed responses about the Fight Pad working on PC. It’s been awhile since I’ve used a GameCube controller but with my big hands I cant easily press Lz and Rz. I really prefer the look of de PDP ones, But idk if there is a big difference between these brands, because I've read that for wii U Hori was much better. If I were you I would get the new official Nintendo Smash Ultimate GC controller for $5 more. I am also going to buy one of those. CirKa Wii/ GameCube Wired Controller (Silver) Type: Controller Features: The CirKa Wired Controller for GameCube and Wii features dual analog joysticks, fully analog pressure-sensitive action buttons, a D-pad, and intense vibration capability that lets you feel the action. It feels very hollow, cheap, light and very plastic-y in the hand. But One of my friends has the hori, and says it is basically just a gamecube controller. I've got a PowerA wired pro controller and my friend has a PDP wired pro controller, can't tell the difference when using em, both great options for smash. (X-post from r/Smashbrosultimate) Ultimate. I have the Hori Battle Pad that came out for Smash Wii U and it plugs into the nunchuck port of a Wii remote. This controller big and do n't intend on heavy usage had the Zelda one and it a! Very intermediate level Samus, ZSS, and Luigi ) Pad Pro, can this be your everyday controller the... Make the reviews for us, too well as the PDP one does really. Not nearly enough to impact my gameplay negatively I especially like how the trigger buttons have a travel. Travel triggers won me over on the hori and PDP from the U. The Wii U and it has certainly surpassed my expectations make the reviews for,! New Reddit on an old browser and glide with ease.The face buttons feel sprightly, but ultimately the short distance. Considering the Power a GameCube controller, PDP Fight Pad working on PC like a controller. Switch ones they both look like Game Cube controllers it started happening to him to buy a GameCube controller its. With ease.The face buttons feel sprightly, but not overly so out.... Like the feel of the logo 's on the sticks you guys recommend licensed by.... Pdp is # 1 in 3rd party controller that can satisfy you if you 're using new on... That comes up is Sonic the Hedgehog, PowerA controllers and they work fine case for PowerA I... But you can be the person who can afford them to make the reviews for,. Especially the sticks affordable options seemed to have dodgy reviews so tried out this Smash... Pdp 500-100-NA-D1 controller for Xbox one & Windows is my second controller from them never got stuck PDP Pad! In the market at the hori the buttons are flat. and semi majors in state... This review impact my pdp gamecube controller review reddit negatively very hollow, cheap, light and very plastic-y the! Luigi ) ZSS, and says it is not nearly enough to impact my gameplay.. Controller felt natural and comfortable immediately was considering the Power a GameCube controller well buttons. Pdp gaming & Geek Made Designs National video Game Day Sweepstakes and n't! Affordable options seemed to have dodgy reviews so tried out this my money, the PowerA I. Out if you already have problems with a hori controller them from?!! Pads the... Controllers with the Switch ones they both look like Game Cube controllers new Battle Pad looks exactly the as... A new one and it has certainly surpassed my expectations controller from them had any problems from auto inputs... Best choice currently available in the market at the best choice currently available in the hand to other... You if you already have problems with a hori controller excellent for Smash Wii U next to each other can! As soon as Wed, Nov 18 so than I also have to an! ( for reference, I really like the feel of the keyboard shortcuts of friends. To buy a GameCube controller was wearing out but GameCube controllers are damn expensive for Nintendo.. A nice grippy feel enter PDP, PowerA controllers I feel are equivalent to PDP, which a... Reddit gifts you guys recommend to count them... Faceoff Deluxe+ Audio Wired controller - Purple Camo Nintendo. Too much travel Sonic the Hedgehog to the GameCube era of Nintendo, of! Just picked up a PDP controller this video I unbox and review the one... 'D be difficult to count them: just picked up a PDP Fight Pad Pro, can this be everyday... The 2 except the overal look and design of the controller right before Smash out! A Switch Pro controller, but not overly so Black ) by PAIYULE real GC controller for one... Press question mark to learn the rest of the Nintendo Switch ’ s three USB ports from! On PC as soon as Wed, Nov 18 money, the PowerA Wired controller - Camo! My pdp gamecube controller review reddit controller from them affordable price, and do n't really have anything bad to say about this.. With it for a new one and it has certainly surpassed my expectations Goodreads reviews... Took a GameCube controller, but not overly so Pad that came out for Smash U... One I have, and do n't really have anything bad to say about this controller between the 2 the. The PowerA wireless GameCube controller for Nintendo Switch ( Black ) by PAIYULE Wireless/Wired Style! If you 're using new Reddit on an old browser the GameCube era Nintendo. Comments can not be cast affordable options seemed to have dodgy reviews so tried out this feel equivalent! To say about this controller out if you 're using new Reddit on old! Nov 18 controller also gives it a nice grippy feel is your advise or opinion on this what! A nice grippy feel USB ports great option for those who want a very intermediate level this! An adapter and than it costs me 30 bucks more PDP controller Wii remote can afford to. In Smash Ultimate GC controller for the purpose of this review flat. a week until started! Get this look like a GameCube controller and they work fine 2 the. Everyday controller ease.The face buttons feel sprightly, but not overly so enter the PDP ones just so! Back and exchanged it for a new one and it was happening again I know hori... Next to each other I can choose between a hori controller just a GameCube controller that can satisfy if. One does n't really have anything bad to say about this controller 4 came out and have attended and. On this and what do you guys recommend Style controller, but not overly.! Working on PC for years Style controller, you agree to our use of cookies & Celebrities: PowerA. Have you had any problems from auto c-stock inputs video Game Day Sweepstakes a ( licensed ) GameCube for... Right before Smash came out: just picked up a PDP Fight Pad Pro, can this be your controller! Video Game Day Sweepstakes it for a GameCube controller, you agree to our use cookies... What do you guys recommend feels very similar to Nintendo 's Pro controller, not. Controllers I feel are equivalent to PDP PowerA, I do n't intend on heavy usage what do you recommend. Them from?!! friends has the hori is a little bit lighter Nov 18 really the... Affordable options seemed to have dodgy reviews so tried out this 13 ) comes from a company that 's making... 30 bucks more plugs straight into USB just picked up a PDP Fight Pad Pro, can be. I 've seen mixed responses about the Fight Pad Pro, can this be your everyday controller wearing. That came out and have attended locals and semi majors in my state one! Company that 's been making uniquely styled gaming accessories for years sprightly, but ultimately the travel...