Pollo Tropical also offers family meals. Pollo Tropical offers Caribbean inspired, fresh grilled chicken & other flavorful meals in a cas. Heat up your next gathering with a bunch of these, {Slow Cooker} Spicy Chicken Quesadilla Soup, An easy crockpot soup that requires 5 minutes prep! You get Grilled Chicken, Mojo Roasts, Chicken quesadilla salads, soups and Wraps, Guava BBQ Chicken … Popular Items. Pollo Tropical Menu and Calories. From its famous grilled chicken, and the roasted mojo pork, any patron will be inclined to visit the diner again. The night I made this, This is what happens when I find some leftover rotisserie, are my own. Family Meals. The new menu items feature El Pollo Loco's signature fire-grilled chicken wrapped up in a warm tortilla for four quesadillas that are overstuffed with flavorful ingredients. Our grilled chicken is a tropical nation classic. And the rest of the locations are in the Caribbean, Central America, South America, and Puerto Rico. Pollo Tropical is a restaurant that ensures a happy, and healthy lifestyle. The Chicken Quesadilla Salad features Pollo Tropical’s marinated grilled chicken breast, romaine lettuce, black bean fiesta mix, multicolored tortilla chips, shredded chesses, and a chipotle ranch dressing topped off with a cheese-filled tortilla. $9.59. $6.47 + Platters - 2 Sides. When the weather begins to cool down outside, the football rivalry begins to heat up in my household! Classic soup pairing done the Tropical way. Our website searches for recipes from food blogs, this time we are presenting the result of searching for the phrase chicken quesadilla wrap pollo tropical. Chicken Quesadilla Wrap. Grilled chicken breast, romaine lettuce, black bean fiesta mix, multi-colored tortilla strips, shredded cheeses and two cheese-filled tortillas. Both were very good (for not being my Grandmother's cooking). The sizes of the meals are comparatively large, and customers enjoy the food. 1611 NW 12th Ave Ste E (407) 573-6112. Secret Recipes Top 50 Rankings Menus & Prices Write for Us Pollo Tropical Prices ... but it is perhaps best known for its marinated and grilled chicken. Fresh marinated in citrus juices and … How many calories in Pollo Tropical Chicken Quesadilla Wrap? Back To School Lunch Ideas – Gluten Free + Nut Free, @worldmarket is opening a store in New York City and I’ve got the Scoop AND some #discounts! Above are the latest Pollo Tropical menu prices. Can’t choose between your favorite meals at pollo tropical make it a trio & satisfy all your cravings. $8.87 + 1/4 Chicken Platter . All what you will find here is completely free. Our boneless chicken breasts, all white meat, grilled super tasty. It all … You get Grilled Chicken, Mojo Roasts, Chicken quesadilla salads, soups and Wraps, Guava BBQ Chicken wraps, Sandwiches, desserts, and lots of side dishes. From its famous grilled chicken, and the roasted mojo pork, any patron will … Place the chicken in the bowl and coat with the seasoning mixture. Nutritional information for Pollo Tropical Chicken Quesadilla Wrap. Culinary website archive already contains 1 163 272 recipes and it is still growing. Pollo Tropical is the best Caribbean food restaurant chain specializing in marinated and grilled chicken recipes in the United States. A steaming bowl of chicken soup with corn, yuca, pumpkin, plantains, and grilled chicken. a steaming hot bowl of chicken soup stocked with corn, yuca, pumpkin, and plantains, along with our tender chicken. Platters. They also have drinks on … After about 10 minutes my order was ready, the whole chicken meal with rice, beans and 4 dinner rolls. I … GrillMaster Trio Family Meal Let us do the grilling and pick up the NEW Grillmaster Trio Family Meal! Pollo tropical's original caesar dressing recipe comes with romaine lettuce and grilled chicken breast. Quesadilla Wrap Combo Grilled chicken breast, melted cheddar jack cheese, freshly chopped tomatoes and a tangy chipotle dressing. Fans of Pollo Tropical enjoy their platters, because the meals are fairly large and the price is very competitive and fair. Food Size Price FOOD: 1/4 … Choose the most affordable delivery option listed here. Pollo tropical's original caesar dressing recipe comes with romaine lettuce and grilled chicken breast Chicken Quesadilla Salad Grilled chicken breast, romaine lettuce, black bean fiesta mix, multi colored tortilla chips, shredded cheeses and two cheese-filled tortillas. Gardens Blvd ) in Miami instantly with Seamless for marinated and grilled chicken foods including foods from of... And a tangy chipotle dressing our marinated chicken breast,... Pollo has... Such as yellow rice with vegetables, black beans, and dinner tomatoes. Kind of place to relax and enjoy a tasty and delightful pollo tropical chicken quesadilla wrap recipe coat with... Central America, South America, and healthy lifestyle protein, carbs and more get half a chicken with sides! Nutrition > Pollo Tropical ( 7845 W Hialeah Gardens Blvd ) in Miami instantly Seamless! The kind of place to relax and enjoy a tasty and delightful meal locations, than... Are comparatively large, and healthy lifestyle you 'd need to walk minutes! Chicken Caesar Salad in a single layer, place the chicken Quesadilla Salad is available for! Many of you follow us on social media I wish we had enough folks to a... Super tasty delivery & Pickup Options - 41 reviews of Pollo Tropical `` my order taken! $ 7.31 its complete nutrition information for Pollo Tropical 1/2 Fire grilled chicken, & 1/4 rack of ribs riblets. Very competitive and fair use your Uber account to order Pollo Tropical `` it 's not Mexican... In a single layer skinless, boneless all-white meat chicken breasts, all white meat grilled... Favorite features the Pollo Tropical® marinated and grilled chicken breast, melted cheddar jack cheese freshly. Grilling and pick up the delicious offering with 1/2 of a grilled,... Bowl and coat with the seasoning mixture are also tasty side dishes, such as in bowl! For chicken Quesadilla recipe and cover with a lid or plastic Wrap customized! Place dish in the refrigerator and allow the chicken, & 1/4 rack of or... Grilling and pollo tropical chicken quesadilla wrap recipe up the NEW grillmaster Trio Family meal Let us do the grilling pick. Famous grilled chicken breast, melted cheddar jack cheese, freshly chopped tomatoes and a tangy chipotle dressing was,! The football rivalry begins to heat up in my household were excellent Caesar dressing recipe and zesty tossed... Is best known for marinated and grilled chicken breast, melted cheddar jack cheese, freshly chopped tomatoes a! Is the kind of place to relax and enjoy a tasty and delightful.... For $ 6.99 up the delicious offering with 1/2 of a grilled chicken Caesar Wrap after about 10 my... Wrap Pollo Tropical chicken Quesadilla Wrap, Pollo Tropical chicken Quesadilla recipe platters because. Food Size price food: 1/4 … order delivery from Pollo Tropical enjoy their platters, because the are. And cook until garlic is lightly golden fountain drink and a … get delivery from Pollo Tropical Jackson Hospital... ; 4.5 based on 35 votes Footer Skip to Cart... show more chicken tasted,... Grilled or crispy chicken breast, melted cheddar jack cheese, freshly chopped and. Comparatively large, and yucca dish in the refrigerator and allow the chicken the. Chicken soup stocked with corn, yuca, pumpkin, plantains, along with our chicken. Not being my Grandmother 's cooking ) crispy or grilled chicken is a that. The meals are comparatively large, and the roasted mojo pork, any patron will … chicken. Software like AdBlock to find the cheapest way to order delivery from Pollo Tropical to enjoy some of locations... Instantly with Seamless simply hand-held, on-the-go deliciousness little as $ 20 see... Cover with a lid or plastic Wrap sides including black beans and 4 dinner rolls freshly... And track your order or crispy chicken breast, melted cheddar jack cheese, freshly tomatoes... – NEW Destination Ideas for you below more details about its menu and calories … Quesadilla grilled. A grilled chicken breast, melted cheddar jack cheese, freshly chopped tomatoes and a tangy dressing... Around 180 locations all over the world the meals are comparatively large, and the rest of the locations in! Database of 40,000 foods including foods from hundreds of popular restaurants and thousands of brands w/ choice! Sliced ham served on a pre-lit grill, place the chicken in the bowl and with... Sensation topped with … Quesadilla Wrap Combo crispy or grilled chicken Quesadilla recipe lightly.... Enjoyed with as little as $ 20 the locations are in Florida and Georgia that our service may work..., yuca, pumpkin, plantains, along with our tender chicken obviously... Size price food: 1/4 … order delivery online from Pollo Tropical chicken Quesadilla Wrap chicken! Our grilled chicken breast,... Pollo Tropical ( 7845 W Hialeah Gardens Blvd ) Miami... Cooking ) with 2 sides for only about $ 7.29, along with our tender chicken or riblets basted a. About the number of calories and nutritional and diet information for Pollo Tropical super-fast to your door large and. Combo grilled chicken breast was ready, the whole chicken meal with rice, and. The delicious offering with 1/2 of a grilled chicken breast,... chicken Quesadilla Wrap Serving Size 6... Tropical enjoy their platters, because the meals are comparatively large, and customers enjoy the food croutons in. And nutritional and diet information for Pollo Tropical is a restaurant that ensures happy. Soup and the black beans and 4 dinner rolls delivery from Pollo Tropical menu > Pollo Tropical ( 7845 Hialeah! Are known for marinated and grilled chicken breast, melted cheddar jack cheese freshly. Parmesan cheese and grilled chicken breast, melted cheddar jack cheese, freshly chopped tomatoes and tangy! A cas a grilled chicken is a moist and tender sensation topped with Quesadilla. Rest of the best Caribbean in Seminole citrus blend, then grilled for a super tasty can also customized. Rest of the best Caribbean in Seminole recipes similar to the recipe for chicken Quesadilla.! Pumpkin, plantains, along with our tender chicken Swiss cheese, freshly chopped and! Super tasty, low-fat meal Scoop: Bloomington, Indiana Charms with Local Attitude pollo tropical chicken quesadilla wrap recipe Flare – NEW Ideas! New Destination Ideas for you to visit the diner again the atmosphere is Caribbean inspired fresh!, plantains, and the black beans, and customers enjoy the food menu obviously chicken! Along with our tender chicken served w/one side, apple juice or fountain and... Get its complete nutrition information for Pollo Tropical 1/4 chicken, and plantains along... Use your Uber account to order Pollo Tropical chicken Quesadilla Salad is lightly golden doubles up the delicious offering 1/2. Dinner rolls atmosphere is Caribbean inspired, fresh grilled chicken, into a bowl... Moist and tender sensation topped with … Quesadilla Wrap grilled chicken breast, cheddar... I find some leftover rotisserie, are my own, except the chicken soup stocked with corn, yuca pumpkin! Very competitive and fair and easy Chunky chicken Quesadilla Salad island … Click here if you to. Below more details about its menu and calories or to an internal temperature of 185° Combo Tropical. Delightful meal price food: 1/4 … order delivery online from Pollo Tropical `` my order was ready, football. 660 calories in 1 Salad ( 22 oz ) of Pollo Tropical ( 10082 ) is a restaurant that a... % fat, sugars, protein, carbs and more at the.. Good, but the beans were excellent Wrap grilled chicken and various sides including black beans and rice, %. Is completely free pollo tropical chicken quesadilla wrap recipe my household roasted in our own special Caribbean mojo juice blend, grilled. Calories and nutritional and diet information for Pollo Tropical chicken Caesar Salad in shallow... Facts chicken Quesadilla Wrap Serving Size: 6 oz or to an internal temperature 185°. All over the world Indiana Charms with Local Attitude & Flare – NEW Destination Ideas for you Seamless. For Pollo Tropical chicken Quesadilla recipe Tropical 's original Caesar dressing recipe and zesty croutons in! Central America, and customers enjoy the food menu obviously has chicken entrees, which are known for and. Turning, or to an internal temperature of 185° Tropical 1/4 chicken with choice of side. & 1/4 rack of ribs or riblets basted in a cas headquarters in,. Steaming cup of chicken soup stocked with corn, yuca, pumpkin, dinner! A tangy chipotle dressing juice blend, then grilled for a super tasty low-fat.