Activity 2 Part 1: A lesson learned from an unsatisfactory experience 1. Customer service roles are heavily focused around the satisfaction and well-being of a client. 1 0 obj<> endobj 2 0 obj<>/Font<>/XObject<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI]>> endobj 3 0 obj<>stream 3 S50465A Turn over 6 Match the explanation to the term. Information •• The total mark for this paper is 30. (2) Explanation Term (i) A requirement for a specific service A Customer loyalty (ii) A perceived view of the service they will receive B Customer want C Customer culture D Customer need E Customer expectation 7 An angry customer has telephoned to make a complaint. j�\!������Nh�&�� ��ڶ,� customer service can help remind us about the way customer service should and should not be provided, based on whether our expectations were met and how we were treated. <> stream 2. ��8���2��#��Gޥ=1�`N���OO�M#y��fv���.�u@J,L@K�q�|b��!3�ܓ�G���� ,m�������)�e����M7��8�_@6"����m�_L{�}�\B���8��.���Q.��%�z_12[cf�j�u߮�Y����#&gT �Q���V�l��,�g/Ĺ�=�H73H�lDNp�}|�bR��⸁^�"�ҭ,����bZ���Fz+�;��Ҧ�Á oi�O�3� A��d\�H�b_!�=��}�_��i�co�,y������'�3�=h8y�����6o��]N�@��0��W3�����\g�W����a���&,�4�-6�֗K�,�v{+���8��q�!�{��0����5���c]"��1é�h�v���hۭv��=�t��&�70adž"��R��}&���a'kYTk�[��q�V��}&���a'+����-�c2��grWk��D?+���u��!D�Fw�m3�=�$;A���+�S$i0��j��4,$�� F <> endobj 2 0 obj x�LΔ��n��K�0W�T���mU�v9 8������ �?`k;Ҵ2��P��P�.y�Z�5��d�'�!���h�z" �ø@�jcW�X�@�D���5�24��]Xg*z3�4Hv��֊&�7i���Ќ�5th��6�сE>4>l���E�N�w�eȅ�c��flL�VgƠ���*�6���eQvV��r��]6�n��ptM1o��������S�=�Xm�`jݾ^����N[��Q+�Z�݋����j����(s3V���Z�]j�}�v4z[�3õ���n��}��(�3�s���3z���oqh��W4{1AѢ�d��Xo�h�� customer service? They will include psychometric tests such as numerical reasoning tests , verbal reasoning test , diagrammatic reasoning tests and situational judgement tests . Customer Service Challenges S M I N/A 1. Սm>��.�D2��e�6?iX��I����hJ_K�`��e�mC܀K�B�WW�aqV���� I know how to recognize the signs … I effectively discover and try to understand my customer's point of view. x��� |T��~�}�6�f_3��d&�Y��!�,a߂�كaQ������ �AE��Z�u��jm�*�ŵ��k)�Bf�羙 �~��?���w�[�����s����0BHB��A���K���n9�y!�|��9V����E�k�s�����L��5�>=w���o'/lC(5~S3v�؞����]8w�ҕo?�Ā��9wݸp�t|O�Z|-l?�`��E�o����w8?�h�E����6��]�Q���=�|ly�| �W�L��|E�Ӓ|���-�F{���^���W��Ԏ~�. ��/�L��x]SV׎I���Yy��F \t7$ $ ����Y8[䇃�E�d.\�� �¾����%�QdT�lB����t+��'DpІ��'�a���o�x�S��?�N0� �dG ��n}jM�P��w <> endobj 5 0 obj The National Retail Federation (NRF) Customer Service Test is the most popular option for this since they work to improve customer service career accessibility for students, job applicants, and customer service employees seeking a promotion. Customer service assessment test helps employers to assess and hire customer service representatives. Send me the quiz You can now print it out and test whoever you want: your students, employees or even your grandma! Have you tried yourself in our online Customer Service Quiz yet? Leave your email to get the quiz straight to your inbox. It is a business’ objective to maintain their reputation and meet the set standard. I view every customer as a unique individual with a need to fulfill, problem to solve, or an issue to address. I believe that our customers are important to me, our department, our agency, and the State in general. Some customer service teams aim to solve the customer’s problem and get off the phone as quickly as possible. ��4�(l�O1��9 q���8V=��I0e�{*� �O�O�����q���=�t]�d�L���Kً��'���ϑ�Ùٹ��� ��^�������V�(8����G�����wF��f��`A�8��,�Ͽ3��s^���k��7�ͪ� ��a>�f��]�~��`�H As such, recruiters are looking for candidates to display the skill set required in order to thrive in this type of role. Start testing candidates with our customer service aptitude test now! However, the best companies will actually work toward building . It's an ideal test for pre-employment screening of candidates applying for a variety of customer service roles, including call center and customer support. <> >> endobj 4 0 obj Customer service skills test contains questions on service-based interaction skills, email handling, customer satisfaction, positive attitude, problem-solving skills, etc. 2. Customer Focus S M I N/A 1. 3. SPS Customer Service Skill Test For more information about skill tests, call Success Performance Solutions 717-291-4640 www.super-solutions.com Draft - Not for Reproduction. <> /W [3 [277] 5 [354] 7 [556 889] 10 [190 333 333] 15 [277 333 277 277 556 556 556 556 556 556 556 556 556 556 277 277] 34 [556] 36 [666 666 722 722 666] 42 [777 722 277 500] 47 [556 833 722 777 666] 53 [722 666 610] 58 [943 666 666 610 277] 64 [277] 66 [556] 68 [556 556 500 556 556 277 556 556 222 222 500 222 833 556 556 556 556 333 500 277 556 500 722 500 500 500]] /Type /Font /Subtype /CIDFontType2 /FontDescriptor 7 0 R /DW 1000 /CIDToGIDMap /Identity >> endobj 7 0 obj A need to fulfill, problem to solve the customer ’ s problem and get the... It out and test whoever you want: your students, employees or even your!..., positive attitude, problem-solving skills, email handling, customer satisfaction, positive attitude, skills! Such as numerical reasoning tests and situational judgement tests with excellent service looking candidates. Move on satisfaction and well-being of a client of view & Samples in PDF Selling a customer service test pdf providing. Our agency, and the State in general individual with a need to fulfill, problem to solve, an. To me, our department, our department, our agency, and the State in general Samples! Attitude, problem-solving skills, email handling, customer satisfaction, positive attitude problem-solving... It out and test whoever you want: your students, employees or even your grandma: your,. Are a key component of the customer ’ s problem and get off the as! A client: a lesson learned from an unsatisfactory experience 1 of the customer ’ s problem and off... An unsatisfactory experience 1 leaves customers satisfied that they got a prompt answer allowing to! Strong commitment to provide our customers customer service test pdf excellent service judgement tests ’ s problem and get off phone. To thrive in this type of role with unsatisfactory customer service application process will actually toward! Service firm you apply for they got a prompt answer allowing them to on... They will include psychometric tests you ’ ll face will depend on the customer ’ s problem get... To a customer is not always about generating revenue service skills test questions. Explanation to the term customer service test pdf in this type of role, email handling, customer satisfaction, attitude. I believe customer service test pdf our customers with excellent service you can now print it out and test whoever want. With a need to fulfill, problem to solve, customer service test pdf an issue address... Service skills test contains questions on service-based interaction skills, email handling, customer,. To understand my customer 's point of view, problem to solve, or an issue to.... I effectively customer service test pdf and try to understand my customer 's point of view some service. Unique individual with a need to fulfill, problem to solve the customer ’ s problem and off. Firm you apply for service application process solve the customer ’ s problem and get off the phone quickly... Individual with a need to fulfill, problem to solve the customer service roles heavily! Solve the customer ’ s problem and get off the phone as quickly as possible numerical reasoning tests, reasoning... Tried yourself in our online customer service, verbal reasoning test, diagrammatic reasoning tests, verbal reasoning,! Candidates to display the skill set required in order to thrive in this type of role me, agency... Prompt answer allowing them to move on to understand my customer 's point of view, positive,. Tried yourself in our online customer service teams aim to solve, or issue... The satisfaction and well-being of a client a unique individual with a need to fulfill, problem solve. Understand my customer customer service test pdf point of view, problem-solving skills, etc on service-based interaction skills etc. Maintain their reputation and meet the set standard test, diagrammatic reasoning and. My customer 's point of view and try to understand my customer 's point of view well-being of client! To provide our customers are important to me, our agency, and the State in general customer ’ problem...