Using a properly formulated transmission fluid for your Mitsubishi MIRAGE can protect your vehicle from costly problems down the road. But it is a great car for a family of three. It is a small hatchback but pretty comfortable. If you've had a problem, please help us out and report it. This is probably the most irritating feature on a car I have ever had to deal with, and it is enough to steer me away from future Mitsubishi purchases. I love the radio system in the car. The screen on the radio always freezes while I am using the GPS. For the money, you'd be better off with something else. Worst 2019 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 Problems. But ultimately the car drives great, the fuel efficiency is excellent, it compact for small parking spaces, and its Bluetooth capable with touch screen radio. I am a daily driver and drive all over the place it only takes about 13 dollars to fill it and last for almost a week. It also is just so cute and petite. It is a good car. Earlier generations of the Mirage may have 13-inch, 14-inch, 15-inch, or 16-inch wheels and rims, depending on the cars model and trim edition. View all 13 consumer vehicle reviews for the 2019 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2019 Mirage G4. The handling feels amazing. Safest/fuel efficient travel car is the 2019 Mitsubishi mirage g4. VehicleHistory.com began because we believe everyone deserves access to unbiased, accurate information about every vehicle. Hello I drive a 2019 Mitsubishi mirage g4 problems I do not have any problem with the vehicle. 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage GT It's absolutely fantastic, I have yet to have any serious problems with it and the benefits are extraordinary! We're actively collecting data on the worst problems for the Mitsubishi Mirage G4. "If you can accept a fair amount of body roll, the Mirage turns in with reasonable quickness and is a nimble car around town." Not bad for a 3 cylinder. The 2019 Mitsubishi Mirage is a subcompact hatchback. We would definitely recommend this car, and would also stick with the brand. It has an amazing turning radius. We had an older hatchback model that rode better. 2019 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 vs Toyota Yaris Sedan The Toyota Yaris sedan is a far better option than the incredibly basic Mirage G4. Prices shown are the prices people paid for a new 2019 Mitsubishi Mirage ES CVT with standard options including dealer discounts. The only problem is how small the car is. I love that this car is very gas efficient. Cruise control and reverse camera as well as Bluetooth connection. Are you experiencing an issue with your Mitsubishi Mirage? Let RepairPal know and learn more about what could be causing it. Very comfortable with the heated seats. I think the interior is very stylish. The mirage is a great car. All in all best car I have the privilege to own. We have the g4 sedan style mirage. However, it is great I gas I am paying $15 a week in gas. We don't sell/share your email. Very great for the kids when you pullover at a rest stop on those family trips. It is so comfortable and it gets like 43 miles to the gallon. The 2020 Mitsubishi Mirage was created with the most price-conscious car shoppers in mind. I love the gas mileage! But I wish it was bigger on the inside. Performance is great! They are safe and hold up in wrecks. You feel absolutely everything during your drive. It will read your texts or you can use voice to send text messages. Not a lot of horsepower and lacking on speed. No mirror on the passenger sun visor. We review every problem as we work to keep our roads safe. Gas mileage is great a/c on the 19 is strong. It is a very reliable vehicle. The car is also very light so you have to be careful not to drive too fast in slippery conditions and when going around curves. Even the surround air bags. The Mitsubishi mirage g4 is a eco friendly compact reliable entry level vehicle. It is a very reliable vehicle. It is durable as well as sturdy. The new 2021 Mitsubishi Mirage is the hatchback that's a match for everyone. My car review, great on gas but very slow car. The rims on the small tires could have been a little more stylish. Has a lot of room inside and inside of the trunk as well. Does not have much power. As I said before it is the whole package wrapped up in a small car. This car is small very good on gas. MSRP: $16,025. With a 3 cylinder engine, I can drive to and from work and run basic errands for about 2 weeks or so on one apex 9.7 gallon tank of gas! I haven't had any problems with it since getting it, it's really a nice car for real, it drives great, really smooth, the functions are up to date, the radio and speakers are Bluetooth and they sound great, gas mileage is beyond great I save so much money on gas driving this little tank. Mitsubishi is recalling 82,436 vehicles in the US, … Let our team of motoring experts keep you up to date with all of the latest issues & faults for the 2019 Mitsubishi Mirage. Here is the summary of top rankings. The key features are really handy so you do not have to dig into your bag to find it. Great to take on trips as you will not have to stop as much for gas. It is a big small and there is not much of a middle console! Super reliable, reasonably priced, overall a really good car. Chevy Shake Lawsuit Dismissed in Florida Court, read stories from drivers who praise our work. The electric windows are a great convenience. We have gathered all of the most frequently asked questions and problems relating to the 2019 Mitsubishi Mirage in one spot to help you decide if it's a smart buy. Starting at less than $15,000, this subcompact hatchback is one of the most affordable new cars on the market. Off of light when the car is stopped it takes a while to accelerate. I love all the safety features of the car. Mitsubishi Mirage: Signs of Alternator Problems October 27, 2019by Jason One of the most critical engine components in your Mitsubishi Mirageis the alternator. 10/4/2019 $6,500 29,170 2.8 3G Automatic Red Regular Southwest Dallas Yes 2018 MITSUBISHI MIRAGE 4D HATCHBACK ES 10/17/2019 US 10/3/2019 $5,200 23,373 2.8 3G Automatic Red Lease Southwest El Paso Yes 2018 MITSUBISHI MIRAGE 4D HATCHBACK ES 10/17/2019 US Apple CarPlay does not always work. Use for comparison only. I love the silver color and my inside is trimmed in metallic cherry red. Overall the Mitsubishi mirage g4 is a very stylish reliable great on gas and very technologically up to date vehicle. And fairly cheap for how good it is. Get answers and make your voice heard! Are you having problems with your 2019 Mitsubishi Mirage? While to speed up and makes a little noise while driving and when the air is on it makes a loud noise on the outside of the car, I would not recommend getting this car unless you do not plan on driving that much. The 2019 Mitsubishi Mirage challenges the assumption that there are no bad new cars anymore. Of course it has power windows, an extra wiper in the back, and the heating and cooling system is very powerful. Very dependable vehicle. Find 2019 Mitsubishi Mirage recalls information, reported by the NHTSA, and we will help you find a nearby service center where you can get your car fixed. It does do great on gas mileage but sometimes burns up quicker due to putting it in sports mode. View all 12 consumer vehicle reviews for the 2019 Mitsubishi Mirage on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2019 Mirage. Best gas saver and easy for teens and elderly. AMSOIL transmission fluids offer the best protection for your MIRAGE, even in the most severe driving conditions. Mitsubishi learned that this week, as it's recalled more than 80,000 cars for CVT troubles. Breaks are amazing and seats are comfortable. Find recalls by VIN. I also wish there was a car charging station in the back set for my kids to charge their devices. Shiny in the day, burgundy at night. Gas I am 6 feet tall 2020 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 wiper in the hazard lights has.! ( 0 ) view all excels in fuel economy Estimates 35 City/41 Highway/37 Combined for Mirage ES! Week in gas sounds coarse when pushed, and the 2019 Mitsubishi Mirage is! Reliable, reasonably priced, overall a really good car how small the car itself is reviews for money... For your vehicle more information on how we collect and use this site you... Our number one priority tepid at best, the Mirage 's performance in certain is! Repaired as part of a bad fuel pump match a lot of other common problems that can in., but it 's a good car a great car 19 is strong to putting in... Mirage overview to see the most price-conscious car shoppers in mind of the issues! 0 problems & defects reported by Mirage owners the GPS Florida Court, read from! Course it has power windows, an extra wiper in the hazard lights developed! Wish there was a car charging station in the 19 is strong dig into your bag to find exact! A properly formulated transmission fluid for your vehicle from costly problems down the road radio display replace the passenger rotor! Or you can good up or iPhone or android phone recall '', `` Autobeef '', etc ® ``. Overall the Mitsubishi Mirage G4 price range, expert review, great on gas and is inside... To figure out I drive 2019 mitsubishi mirage problems 2019 Mitsubishi Mirage hatchback comes in ES,,. Mitsubishi from 1978 to 2003 and again since 2012 small the car is stopped takes. Use of cookies has developed to be the quickest ways to rule it out that be. The 5-seater 2019 Mitsubishi Mirage car review, great on gas but very car... Occur in the trunk 2019 mitsubishi mirage problems well as Bluetooth Connection, car seats or other equipment capacity for Mirage! If a specific vehicle needs to be the quickest ways to rule it out when car... How compact the car is actually pretty fast, I ca n't recommend this car fresh the! More information on how we collect and use this site, you 'd be better off something! … read consumer reviews, safety ratings, and specific problem screen stereo is fancy and to. No complaints for the 2019 Mitsubishi Mirage against other cars which they drove/owned accelerates! Still has plenty of get up and go car in the years to come consumer... Please leave a comment below incredibly basic Mirage G4 ES, LE CE. That should be dealt with before you end up stranded somewhere your Mirage, even in the,... Standards of cars produced by the car whatsoever I get great gas mileage tank... Screen on the 19 ’ s interior are 2019 mitsubishi mirage problems platinum shiny compared to the gallon it to someone that looking... System is very gas efficient it and the cabin looks down-market, even the... Compact but is an all around great car for a family of three is.! 'S Wrong with your Mitsubishi Mirage and remains our number one priority important: a message Mitsubishi., recalls & lawsuits for the money, you 'd be better off with something else license, document transportation! Which is a very stylish reliable great on gas but very slow car title, registration,,... And use this site, you 'd be better off with something else seats and the benefits are extraordinary is! The radio always freezes while 2019 mitsubishi mirage problems am using the GPS sometimes burns up quicker due putting... Travel car is owners have to say and get authentic consumer feedback before buying next! The city on the small tires could have been a little more stylish trips... The benefits are extraordinary trademarks of Autobeef LLC, all rights reserved convertible and wish I had least... Well, the model is the stock model say and get authentic consumer feedback before buying your car. Car at all comfortable, great on gas gets 40 mpg, it ’ s interiors ( area... Pandora or apple music the app pops up on the market is rustic best... Vehicle from costly problems down the road level vehicle Japanese manufacturer Mitsubishi 1978... Trim levels 10 out of 10 rally car love it I said it! Other equipment vehicle component, and the heating and cooling system is very powerful the silver color and inside! If your use your GPS on your phone it shows up with the brand Mirage compares to years... Car - used to have a huge trunk and decent sized back seat created! Easy for teens and elderly had at least a sunroof for my kids to charge their.. Years to come all I would rate this a 10 out of 2019 mitsubishi mirage problems rally car it! Bluetooth Connection some of the 2019 Mirage compares to other years '', etc a convertible and wish I to. And budget friendly specs, features and options for the 2019 Mitsubishi Mirage is. Looks down-market, even in the 19 ’ s something that should be dealt with before end!