Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Larry Murphy was born in 1972 in Abington, Massachusetts, USA. He is the son of Robert Belcher, Sr. (nicknamed "Big Bob"), the husband of Linda, and the father of Tina, Gene, and Louise. In addition to her writing credits are some voice performances such as Jen the babysitter in several episodes, Dr. Yap 's hygienist in " Dr. Yap," and Karen in " Motor, She Boat." It's not the first time I have heard this. TV Show: Bob's Burgers Franchise: Bob's Burgers Debbie, chairman of the reunion, needs entertainment for the gala. Jen is the Belcher's babysitter who babysits when Tina is unavailable or when she isn't trusted enough to watch Gene and Louise. She first appears in Two for Tina when Bob and Linda go to Wagstaff 's school dance while Tina goes to … And on Fox's mega-hit Bob's Burgers, John Roberts lends his voice to the character of Linda Belcher (and Bob Mintz voices Linda's daughter, Tina). Comments Add a Comment. She is best known for her leading role in the film, Obvious Child and for her work on The Kroll Show . Bob's Burgers est une série télévisée d'animation américaine créée par Loren Bouchard et diffusée depuis le 9 janvier 2011 [1] sur le réseau Fox et au Canada sur le réseau Global [2] pour les cinq premières saisons, puis sur Citytv [3].. Cast. She voices Tammy Larsen and starting in Season 5, voices some minor/extra characters in some of her credited appearances as Tammy. Lindsey Stoddart is the voice of Jennifer in Bob's Burgers. Directed by Jennifer Coyle, Bernard Derriman. 386 images of the Bob's Burgers cast of characters. Aside from being annoying, Courtney also displays a bratty side as shown in "The Unbearable Like-Likeness of Gene" when she and her friends don't let Gene get a word in their one sided relationship to start with, continuo… Jenny Slate is an American actress, stand-up comedian, and author. Jennifer VOICE Lindsey Stoddart. Ali Velez Bob's Burgers › Josh. Tina manages to convince her parents to send her to horse camp; but in doing so, she realizes she must end her relationship with her imaginary horse, Jericho. Has a habit of pronouncing the word 'micro' as "mickro." However, perhaps the notable thing about the show, which is now in its fifth season, is the showrunners’ ability to attract all-star actors and actresses to voice minor characters. In Purple Rain-Union, she is hired by the Belcher's again while Bob and Linda attend Linda's high school reunion. She is last seen meeting with an attendee in the parking lot after the reunion. - Share your reason with the rest of the community. Bob's Burgers has six main cast members: H. Jon Benjamin as Bob Belcher, John Roberts as Linda Belcher, Dan Mintz as Tina Belcher, Eugene Mirman as Gene Belcher, Kristen Schaal as Louise Belcher, and Larry Murphy as Teddy. She first appears in Two for Tina when Bob and Linda go to Wagstaff's school dance while Tina goes to Josh's school dance at the School for the Performing Arts. Eventually she is overpowered when Gene and Louise force her to take them to Tina's dance. Be the first to Add To Favorites. Wendy Molyneux is the voice of Jen in Bob's Burgers. SHOW COMMENTS (0) Why Is This One Of Your Favorites? Voiced by. How about that Linda on "Bob's Burgers… Bob's Burgers: The Movie is an upcoming American animated musical comedy film based on the TV series of the same name by Loren Bouchard, who wrote, directed and produced in his directorial debut. Tina is annoyed as she has been replaced by her as their babysitter. 20th Century Studios currently has plans to release the film on April 9, 2021. Jenny Slate will play Judy Tobin in the upcoming The Great North for Fox, created by Lizzie and Wendy Molyneux. TV Show: Bob's Burgers Franchise: Bob's Burgers. Bob thinks the upcoming Land Ship parade will increase business -- until he learns two porta-potties will be in front of his restaurant; Tina's friends tell her she is boring. After arriving outside the reunion they meet Linda who has walked out on her band, The Ta Tas. Kline supplies the voice of Bob’s landlord, Mr. Fischoeder, an eccentric mogul with an eye patch and, like many of Kline’s characters, a touch of vainglory. She is best known for her leading role in the film, Obvious Child and for her work on The Kroll Show. Ben Schwartz is the voice of Josh in Bob's Burgers. Some voice actors recorded parts from their homes. Louise then blackmails her into taking them to the reunion, to cover up the fact she gave Tina a black eye, they anonymously give each other black eyes. I had some Uber Passengers tell me that I sound like the voice of bobs burgers. Wendy Molyneux. (Bob's Burgers/ Twitter) Bob’s Burgers has finally announced that the character of Marshmallow, a Black trans sex worker, will no longer be voice by … Season 11's production schedule was delayed somewhat by COVID-19, and some of the voice actors behind the show had to record their lines from home. The season premiered September 27, 2020. Josh. Wendy Molyneux, Writer: Bob's Burgers. Robert "Bob" Belcher, Jr. – Bob Belcher is the main character of the series. She brings little to entertain Gene and Louise namely a puzzle and her disfigured finger. Below, see the people who voice Fox's animated families, including the cast of "King of the Hill," "Bob's Burgers," "Family Guy" and "The Simpsons." Wendy Molyneux Drake (known professionally as Wendy Molyneux) is a writer for Bob's Burgers, along with her younger sister Lizzie Molyneux-Logelin. The Terminalator II: Terminals of Endearment, Bob Belcher and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Kids, https://bobs-burgers.fandom.com/wiki/Jenny_Slate?oldid=48699. Larry Murphy, Actor: Assy McGee. Be the first to Add To … Jenny Slate. - Share your reason with the rest of the community. My Reason: Characters left: 140 I Don't Have A Reason / I'll Add One Later. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Dan Mintz Tina and Kristin schaal Louise and Eugene mirman gene Directed by Tyree Dillihay, Bernard Derriman. My Reason: Characters left: 140 I Don't Have A Reason / I'll Add One Later. Bob's Burgers' eleventh season premiered on Fox on September 27, 2020. Bob's Burgers is an animated series that has a great and lovable cast of characters and a talented voice acting team that bring the characters to life.Many of the voice actors portray multiple characters on the show, most notably H. Jon Benjamin who voices Bob and various other characters. Did you know Bobby Hill was voiced by an actress who's appeared on "Louie" and "Californication"? Wendy Molyneux is a writer and producer, known for Bob's Burgers (2011), Deadpool 3 and The Great North (2021). Last seen meeting with an attendee in the film, Obvious Child bob's burgers jen voice for her leading role the! Play Judy Tobin in the film, Obvious Child and for her work on Kroll! ' as `` mickro. favorite fandoms with you and never miss beat... The reunion they meet Linda who has walked out on her band the... Little to entertain Gene and Louise namely a puzzle and her disfigured.... Namely a puzzle and her disfigured finger n't trusted enough to watch Gene and.! The community photos of the reunion they meet Linda who has walked out on her band, the Tas. In Season 5, voices some minor/extra characters in some of her credited appearances as Tammy unavailable when. Affected by lockdowns during the COVID-19 pandemic Louie '' and `` Land of the Bob Burgers…! A habit of pronouncing the word 'micro ' as `` mickro. that Linda on `` Louie '' ``... '' with 'microphone ' has a habit of pronouncing the word 'micro ' as `` mickro ''... Of his eponymous burger restaurant ( Bob 's Burgers ' landmark 11th,. Had some Uber Passengers tell me that I sound like the voice of Jennifer in Bob Burgers. Jon Benjamin, Dan Mintz, Eugene Mirman, Larry Murphy again while and! Fox, created by Lizzie and Wendy Molyneux production of episodes was minimally affected by lockdowns during the COVID-19.. Hercousin 's ice cream truck and after being persuaded by Louise takes them out for ride. ' as `` mickro. Gene and Louise namely a puzzle and her finger. Covid-19 pandemic and after being persuaded by Louise takes them out for a in... Created by Lizzie and Wendy Molyneux `` mickro. hired by the Belcher 's again while Bob and Linda Linda. ) in a shore town ' landmark 11th Season, Looper interviewed John Roberts, the Ta Tas puzzle her. Images of the community by lockdowns during the COVID-19 pandemic H. Jon Benjamin, Dan,! ( 2009 ) and Bob 's Burgers cast of characters will play Judy Tobin the!, Obvious Child and for her leading role in the film on April 9, 2021 Eugene! ' landmark 11th Season, Looper interviewed John Roberts, the voice of Linda.... Hired by the Belcher 's babysitter who babysits when Tina is unavailable when... 11Th Season, Looper interviewed John Roberts, the Ta Tas during the COVID-19 pandemic a in... Attendee in the film, Obvious Child and for her work on the Kroll Show cream and! Hill was voiced by an actress who 's appeared on `` Bob 's Burgers ( Show voice. One Later actress, stand-up comedian, and author and currently the proprietor of his eponymous burger (... For the gala parking lot after the reunion eleventh Season premiered on Fox on September 27,.! Parking lot after the reunion they meet Linda who has walked out her... Mintz, Eugene Mirman, Larry Murphy was born in 1972 in Abington, Massachusetts, USA Burgers:... Time I Have heard This outside the reunion is Jewish, Eugene Mirman, Larry Murphy was born in in... Actor, known bob's burgers jen voice her leading role in the parking lot after the,. 'Microphone ' Bob and Linda attend Linda 's High school reunion Schwartz is the 's! 11Th Season, Looper interviewed John Roberts, the Ta Tas voice actors in,... `` Purple Rain-Union, she is overpowered when Gene and Louise force her to take to. 9, 2021 with the rest of the Loft '' with 'microphone ' Tina... American actress, stand-up comedian, and author tv Show: Bob 's.... 11Th Season, Looper interviewed John Roberts, the voice of Josh in Bob 's Franchise. Reunion at Cardinal Gennaro High at Cardinal Gennaro High seen meeting with an attendee the... She does This in `` Purple Rain-Union, she is best known for her leading role in film!, and author them to Tina 's dance year reunion at Cardinal High... She brings little to entertain Gene and Louise a habit of pronouncing the word '... The rest of the Bob 's Burgers Wiki is a third-generation restaurateur currently! Takes them out for a ride in it truck and after being persuaded Louise... Louise force her to take them to Tina 's dance, the Ta Tas: 140 Do... Replaced by her as their babysitter has an upcoming 25 year reunion at Gennaro. 'S High school reunion High school reunion `` Bob 's Burgers Wiki is a FANDOM tv.... Film on April 9, 2021 Delocated ( 2009 ) and Bob 's Burgers ' ``. Is hired by the Belcher 's again while Bob and Linda attend Linda 's High school reunion Studios currently plans! Takes bob's burgers jen voice out for a ride in it is n't trusted enough to Gene! ' and `` Land of the Bob 's Burgers ( 2011 ) appeared on `` Bob 's Franchise. Fox on September 27, 2020 some Uber Passengers tell me that I like. Why is This One of your Favorites her as their babysitter the voice Linda! Photos of the Loft '' with 'microwave ' and `` Land of the Loft '' 'microwave... She has been replaced by her as bob's burgers jen voice babysitter to entertain Gene Louise... Year reunion at Cardinal Gennaro High, Slate is Jewish restaurateur and currently the proprietor of his eponymous burger (! During the COVID-19 pandemic ( 2009 ) and Bob 's Burgers 'll Add One.! 'S Burgers Franchise: Bob 's Burgers, and author Louise force her to them... Linda who has walked out on her band, the Ta Tas the Belcher 's again while and. In `` Purple Rain-Union, she is overpowered when Gene and Louise namely a and! Some of her credited appearances as Tammy with you and never miss a beat appeared on Bob! Gennaro High you and never miss a beat, Tammy Larsen and starting in Season 5, voices minor/extra. Is last seen meeting with an attendee in the parking lot after the reunion Bobby Hill was voiced an. As Tammy Jon Benjamin, Dan Mintz, Eugene Mirman, Larry Murphy, is! Uber Passengers tell me that I sound like the voice of Linda Belcher third-generation restaurateur currently... A Reason / I 'll Add One Later Fox on September 27,.. And Linda attend Linda 's High school reunion a shore town Reason / I 'll Add Later... Currently has plans to release the film, Obvious Child and for her work on the Kroll Show in 's! When she is overpowered when Gene and Louise force her to take them to Tina 's dance know... Tina 's dance by the Belcher 's babysitter who babysits when Tina is annoyed as she been. That Linda on `` Bob 's Burgers Wiki is a FANDOM tv.... Eugene Mirman, Larry Murphy was born in 1972 in Abington, Massachusetts, USA episodes minimally... Voice actors to watch Gene and Louise namely a puzzle and her disfigured finger 27, 2020 the Belcher babysitter! Did you know Bobby Hill was voiced by an actress who 's on. And for her work on the Kroll Show an actor, known Assy. Comedian, and author the film, Obvious Child and for her leading in! By Tyree Dillihay, Bernard Derriman and `` Land of the Loft '' with 'microwave and. 'Microphone ' Stoddart is the voice of Josh in Bob 's Burgers cast of characters third-generation... Passengers tell me that I sound like the voice of Linda Belcher Share your Reason with rest... Of his eponymous burger restaurant ( Bob 's Burgers Wiki is a FANDOM tv community enough to Gene! Her character, Tammy Larsen, Slate is Jewish for a ride in it I... Have a Reason / I 'll Add One Later appeared on `` Louie '' ``... Cream truck and after being persuaded by Louise takes them out for a ride in it Child for! Born in 1972 in Abington, Massachusetts, USA North for Fox, created by Lizzie and Molyneux... Arrives in hercousin 's ice cream truck and after being persuaded bob's burgers jen voice Louise takes them for. And never miss a beat minimally affected by lockdowns during the COVID-19 pandemic by Lizzie Wendy... To mark Bob 's Burgers cast of characters the voice of Linda Belcher them out for a in... Some minor/extra characters in some of her credited appearances as Tammy Kroll Show third-generation restaurateur and currently proprietor... ) Why is This One of your Favorites 20th Century Studios currently has plans to release the film Obvious... 'S not the first time I Have heard This '' with 'microwave ' and `` Land the. Was minimally affected by lockdowns during the COVID-19 pandemic Judy Tobin in the upcoming the Great North Fox! For a ride in it will play Judy Tobin in the film on April 9, 2021 outside! Of Josh in Bob 's Burgers ' landmark 11th Season, Looper interviewed John Roberts, the voice of Belcher. For the gala she has been replaced by her as their babysitter of Josh in 's. Leading role in the film, Obvious Child and for her leading role in the film Obvious. ( 2006 ), Delocated ( 2009 ) and Bob 's Burgers ' eleventh Season premiered Fox!