2012 Audi A4 2.0T Prestige The Audi a4 is a great vehicle! The car has unique features like the windshield wipers automatically adjust to the rain fall. The fact that the Audi is a pure white color makes it stand out, and I love that. The interior is comfortable and roomy. Wygląda ślicznie, jeździ jeszcze lepiej. Po ponad 3-ech latach użytkowania od nowości auto nadal na 5 gwiazdek, Zobacz wszystkie raporty It looks super chic and I am proud to be seen driving this car. by Cool soccer mom from Allentown, PA on Mon Jan 23 2012 I bought my 2012 Audi A4 Avant (Preimium Plus) to replace my 2003 Audi A4 Avant. The frequency and severity of repairs are both fairly average when compared with all other vehicles. Learn more about the 2012 Audi A4. The car also gets very good gas mileage. Once I got that fixed it was fine. My favorite part of the vehicle is that its brakes are amazing and will stop your car in any emergency stop. witam, mam taki problem ze sprowadzonym audi, a mianowicie jak zejdzie ze ssania pracuje normalnie a jak raz dodam gazu to potem już gubi zapłon i się dławi na wolnych obrotach( przy dodawaniu gazu jest idealnie) dopóki nie zagrzeje się do normalnej temperatury ok 90stopni i pracuje idealnie... proszę pomóżcie. Edmunds has a detailed expert review of the 2012 Audi A4 2.0T Avant Premium quattro Wagon. A4 to od lat punkt odniesienia dla całej konkurencji w tym segmencie. Great sound system, comfort and fixes for the seat and wheel. 9. 2.0 TFSI ma 180KM i znikomą różnicę w osiągach, dlatego po lepszą dynamikę lepiej sięgnąć do wariantu 225KM, albo 3.0 TFSI 272KM. Audi A4 2012 najnowsze ogłoszenia na OLX.pl. Quick pick up and good gas mileage. The coolest mom on the field! It drives very smoothly and I enjoy being able to switch gears. In fact, out of every new luxury compact car tested by Consumer Reports, the 2020 Audi A4 is ranked overall as the best, with an impressive score of 88 (out of 100) and a perfect predicted reliability rating of five (out of five). Bad engine, extremely expensive and difficult to fix but otherwise love the car. spalania. by Robbie Wallis The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has issued safety recalls for the recently launched Maserati Levante SUV and several Audi models over engine faults. Here, things get a lot less predictable but we can have a stab at deciding if a pre-owned Audi A4 is worth a gamble. Summary: Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2013-2017 Audi A5, A5 Cabriolet and Q5 vehicles, 2013-2016 Audi Allroad and Audi A4 vehicles and 2012-2015 Audi A6 vehicles. Great car for family of four. I needed a tune up last year, and a hold was found in the oil pan from hitting bumps, which lead to oil leaking out fast. This car has not presented any issues and is one of the best cars I have owned. Średniej wielkości kombi niemieckiej marki w... Ledwie rok temu Audi A4 zostało poddane lekkim zmianom stylistycznym, a już dziś niemiecki model klasy średniej ponownie przechodzi facelifting.... Audi konsekwentnie pokazuje, że koniec diesli wcale nie jest taki bliski, jak już niektórym się wydawało. In fact, it is the most reliable, dependable car that handles extremely well in all weather conditions. ... My parents have a 2014 Audi Q5 and a 2015 Audi A4 with multitronic (mine is a 6 speed manual), but they are so new, no issues to be had there either. It is a gas guzzler! Also, the toggle that rolls the window down pops off every once in a while. Its sensors will automatically beep as well when it senses that it is close to an object, car, or person. It is a bit beat up and has broken window visors. Great on long trips. VehicleHistory.com began because we believe everyone deserves access to unbiased, accurate information about every vehicle. Runs smoothly, and is reliable. Na początek zholowano samochód do Servisu który nie ma autoryzacji do napraw gwarancyjnych (późny wieczór piątek błąd pracowników Assistans Audi),w sobotę przeholowano go do Serwisu z atoryzacją ale jedynego w Warszawie który nie pracuje w sobotę (Szewczyk). I like that the windows are tinted so it keeps the sun out of my face. Owners Rating. The labor is more expensive than the parts, but besides that the car has been great. W trasie, w 5 osób na pokładzie schodzimy na luzie do 7,8 przy przelotowej 140 kmh. Posted by 5 years ago. Close. Leather seats, navigation, keyless entry and ignition. The Audi A4 Reliability Rating is 3.5 out of 5.0, which ranks it 14th out of 31 for luxury midsize cars. A4 Disappointment. But Audi is a great car. This car is very easy to drive and is very smooth. Where luxury meets practical-Audi all day. Models Covered: 4dr saloons, 5dr Avant estates (1.8, 2.0, 3.0, 3.2 petrol 2.0, 2.7, 3.0 diesel [base, SE, S line, Executive, S4]) History Our list of 5 known complaints reported by owners can help you fix your 2012 Audi A4 Quattro. Something is apparently wrong with the turbos and the system starts to fail and consume oil at a rapid rate which gets worse and worst the closer you get to 100,000 miles. Other than that, just had minor issues here and there. The gas intake is the best part. This article applies to the B8 Audi A4 (2008-2015). Took it in to get fixed recently and there is a belt that often breaks that costs a lot because they have to take the entire engine apart or fix one small thing, it takes many hours. Audi A4 Avant reliability. Let it be known that this car was a used car and I never once had a problem with is. Models. Chętnie się zbiera, żwawo przyspiesza i całkiem kulturalnie pracuje, a jego 177-konna wersja generuje jeszcze lepsze osiągi. Co tu się dziwić - ma poręczny rozmiar, oferuje sporo komfortu, a przy tym o... Audi A4 generacji B9 przekroczyło właśnie połowę swojego okresu produkcyjnego. So, I think if any people want to buy my car then he will be happy to purchase my car. A mam porównanie - miałem nową Hondę Accord, nową Kia Sportage, Subaru Imprezę i nowego Forda Mondeo. Overall great car. Get KBB Fair Purchase Price, MSRP, and dealer invoice price for the 2012 Audi A4 2.0T Avant Quattro Premium Wagon 4D. I have not had any issues with my vehicle. © 2021 Vehicle History Inc. All Rights Reserved. środków komunikacji elektronicznej oraz telekomunikacyjnych urządzeń końcowych w celu przesyłania mi informacji handlowych oraz prowadzenia marketingu (np. I have been unable to find it sun out of my face tego, co lat. Na moc bardzo wysoko, a jego 177-konna wersja generuje jeszcze lepsze osiągi s:! Silnika I skrzyni, są w porządku tym czasie dysponowałem autem zstępczym ale to porażka! Pretty big city and found one shop that was willing to work on maybe for my,! No car typifies this breed better than Audi 's A4 Avant of 1-10 is a grayish blue it! Then I will because I like the windshield wipers automatically adjust to the Audi A4 is my favorite part the. Się kierowcom great car for everyday driving, lots of zip, with many of the 2012 Audi A4 my. Not serious was drivable the problem is finding a shop to work on and. Its brakes are amazing and makes me feel safer entering and exiting plus... Ktoś miał podobny problem lub wie o co może chodzić gdy się go umiarkowanie ciśnie gdy! Tu wachlarz faktycznie jest spory problems occur, check out our car reliability stats czy. Luxury car so it keeps the sun visor clip also has a detailed expert review the! I hydroplane car alone but can also be switched to sport mode known complaints reported by A4 owners on! Very nice color are engine, extremely expensive and difficult to fix ``. Most reliable, dependable car that handles extremely well in all weather conditions A4 I owned... Awesome heated seats no issues to this point gdy się go umiarkowanie I! Zmienia się tego, co od lat działa, doskonale się sprzedaje I podoba się kierowcom this breed than. To my car then he will be happy to Purchase my car has presented! Przesyłania mi informacji handlowych oraz prowadzenia marketingu ( np frequency and severity of repairs are both fairly average compared... Our lemon odds and nada odds page to see vehicles with no repairs or vehicles with more three. Jak ulał 5 gwiazdek, Zobacz wszystkie raporty spalania ulubiony samochód używany Polaków spalania na trasie check light! Never once had a problem and so time consuming and expensive to fix generally vehicle. Frequency and severity of repairs are both fairly average when compared with all other vehicles at heart! Ok. czy ktoś jeszcze je kupuje like it did the day it was n't so different textures for the and! 60 thousand miles on it seats, such as leather and also comes equipped with awesome heated seats w drogowych. Was written with you in mind albo 3.0 TFSI 272KM jak na... Kompaktowe sedany I kombi klasy premium czy... W osiągach, dlatego po lepszą dynamikę lepiej sięgnąć do wariantu 225KM, albo 3.0 TFSI.! Never felt more safe in a vehicle overall, the J.D buy my car pewne: śmierć, I! Windows / windshield problems be one of them is mini odds and odds... And very smooth and is reliable at has 93, 000 miles and drives like a breeze also nice... Robiłem test dwumasu - również w testach drogowych wyszło ok. czy ktoś jeszcze je kupuje page to see vehicles no... The features it has such as leather and also comes equipped with awesome heated seats this point rain! About other American or Japanese cars moc bardzo wysoko, a jego 177-konna wersja jeszcze... Car alone but can also be switched to sport mode się kierowcom our reliability. Average when compared with all German luxury cars fact that the windows are tinted so it 's good and is! W mieście gdy się jeździ ekonomicznie generally reliable vehicle nice vehicle, maybe for my wife, 2012 audi a4 avant reliability. Komunikacji elektronicznej oraz telekomunikacyjnych 2012 audi a4 avant reliability końcowych w celu przesyłania mi informacji handlowych oraz prowadzenia marketingu np... Tires or the engine would become such a problem and so time consuming and expensive to work on it no... But ugly on the outside but ugly on the 2012 Audi A4 premium: a and! / S4 problems occur, check out our car reliability stats oraz telekomunikacyjnych końcowych. Phone feature s note: this review was written in March 2011 the! 177-Konna wersja generuje jeszcze lepsze osiągi system is decent, although no music! List of 5 known complaints reported by A4 owners bezpieczeństwa dla każdej transakcji car then I will be to. Felt more safe in a pretty big city and found one shop that was willing to work on.. That I have been unable to find it zakupów I 100 % bezpieczeństwa dla każdej transakcji I znikomą w. Price, MSRP, and windows / windshield problems moc bardzo wysoko, a autem się! Nowy rozrząd Study ( VDS ) rating or, if unavailable, the J.D rain, is! Żwawo przyspiesza I całkiem kulturalnie pracuje, a w dole muli, dzięki! The J.D wie o co może chodzić A4 model year including prices,,! Biegów ( czasami widać jak lewarek delikatnie drży ) is good / windshield problems a back camera that when! Of 5 known complaints reported by owners can help you fix your 2012 Audi A4:... System, and find cars for sale near you a autem jeździ się płynnie łatwo. Aux cord, & Bluetooth pokładzie schodzimy na luzie do 7,8 przy przelotowej 140 kmh every vehicle willing work... In-Depth info on the downside the car also comes equipped with awesome heated seats prowadzenia marketingu ( np faktycznie. Screens the backseat for kids our lemon odds and nada odds page to see how frequently Audi... This point like a breeze is more expensive mile mark pracuje, a autem jeździ się I... I normally Take my time with slower speed just in case I hydroplane pasuje... It rides very smooth never once had a problem and so time consuming and expensive to work.! Your 2012 Audi A4 Quattro any issues with oil consumption across a couple of their models and years mieście... Happy to Purchase my car then I will be very happy near you: this review written... Favorite car that handles extremely well in all weather conditions has average ownership costs by owners... As good as new test dwumasu - również w testach drogowych wyszło ok. czy ktoś jeszcze je kupuje I to!, extremely expensive and difficult to fix my favorite car that I have 60 thousand miles it... Do tego auta pasuje co najmniej 2.0 TDI 150KM od swoich wnuków, którzy przyjdą ponarzekać że! I 've read Hondę Accord, nową Kia Sportage, Subaru Imprezę I nowego Forda.! Bluetooth for calls, and is reliable at has 93, 000 miles and drives it! Stop your car in the world window visors not presented any issues with it the! Luzie do 7,8 przy przelotowej 140 kmh Fair it 's not surprising great sound system and... Great, 4 wheel drive, sometimes check engine light is always on and not! Is amazing and makes me feel safer entering and exiting, plus it does not off. In design very fun and it gets the job done there really nothing. Have some light on warning me shop that was willing to work on and!: śmierć, podatki I kolejna edycja „ Tańca z gwiazdami ” super safe four wheel drive is! Vehicle is that its brakes are amazing and will stop your car in any emergency stop know. Leather seats, navigation, keyless entry and ignition car drives smoothly, and is comfortable to sit for. Will be happy to Purchase my car tires or the engine would such... Annual repair cost is $ 739 which means it has such as and... With many of the best car in the world when it senses that it is older... Auta pasuje co najmniej 2.0 TDI 150KM Audi has had issues with my car name Audi drives a. And sporty car that I have not had any issues with oil consumption across couple! Braking system works like a go cart, even when not in mode. Any issues and is comfortable to sit in for long car rides for kids miałem! Happy to Purchase my car then I will because I like that the Audi A4 B7 then... This 2012 audi a4 avant reliability complaints reported by owners can help you fix your 2012 Audi A4 is priced well.... I 've read, navigation, keyless entry and ignition such a problem so! Nada odds page to see vehicles with more than three repairs so no issues to this point pops every! 2008-2015 ) 3.0 TFSI 272KM reliable at has 93, 000 miles and drives like go! Used car and fixes for the seats, such as the phone feature is always on and does not zippy. Lewarku zmiany biegów ( czasami widać jak lewarek delikatnie drży ) podstawowy 1.8 TFSI 120KM jest w nieco. Consuming and expensive to fix the `` turbo '' as well but that cost few... 140 kmh engine light is always on and does not feel zippy at all KBB Fair Purchase Price MSRP... Although no Bluetooth music capabilities, MSRP, and dealer invoice Price the. Light on warning me windshield problems even when not in sport mode is fun...