I called a LOT leading up to my delivery, One poor guy was on the phone with me for nearly an hour trying to deal with my bank (it was fully automated and difficult), but the entire time he remained happy and kept chatting with me as we got through the process, I felt important and extremely valued. Wasn't a deal breaker for me as the car was a great value for the features that it did have and it was otherwise exactly as advertised. Nice, courteous, & patience are some of the adjectives I can use to describe my experience with DDM Cars. Search Ford Mustang 2011 listings near you. You can only compare up to 4 cars at a time. Will be back for another once my youngest gets her license. 1,838 Great Deals out of Rene helped me through the process of getting my 2008 Tundra and even though it was already a steal of a deal for me, he fought to help me get the best possible price. The car drives like new and to my surprise, the Soul has a ton of room for a guy 6-2. More information about the 2011 Ford Mustang: highly recommend this place to anyone who is looking for a friendly and honest people to buy car. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. Would definitely recommend to friend or family. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 4 2011 Mustang models in Houston. by Long time Subaru owjer from DealerRater.com. Handles and drives great Best bang for your buck. This car ROCKS! I made a joke about it with the delivery driver and he made a call and they gave me a detail on them. 1 of 18 View All Images 2011 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 59647 Miles Red 2D Coupe 3.7L V6 Ti-VCT 24V 6-Speed Exterior Color: Red Interior Color: Black Body Type: 2D Coupe Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic Drivetrain: RWD Fuel Type: Gasoline Fuel Engine: 3.7L V6 Ti-VCT 24V Title Condition: Clear City 19 mpg Hwy 29 mpg Actual mileage will very with options, driving conditions and driving habits. I had been looking for a car for 2 months. When I went to click on "finalize purchase" (or something like that), a red flag popped up...my trade-in value expired WHILE I WAS IN THE PROCESS OF CHECKING OUT! The process was much easier than dealing with a dealer or individual seller. I think some reviews are too picky, it's not a dodge charger with a hemi but it has more than enough power for any normal driver. When I bought this car it was still under the new car warranty. I deposited the check that day and funds were available the very next day (which happened to be a Sunday). FINALLY (you know women) my wife choose a car and (thank god) yes the people in that car lot were really helpful to make it easy and quick. The car is the 3rd car I own and it is a fun car. See hi-res pictures, compare prices and find your perfect car at Auto.com. Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. So I traded it in for a Nissan Versa Note. It has plenty of power for a six cylinder. Shop 2011 Ford Mustang vehicles for sale in Virginia Beach, VA at Cars.com. Buying through Carvana was one of the best transactional experiences ever! Car-vana-oooo-na-na. I never loved driving a car before I bought it. That was a piece of junk too. Anywhere else would have just put me on hold for ten minutes at a time, but not my new friends at Carvana! Carvana-Touchless Delivery To Your Home Review, My old car was my third minivan in 15 years. Then, after finding the ideal vehicle for me, it was such a simple, easy, and actually fun process to put the car on hold, get all the paperwork in, and then have the vehicle delivered to my home. The pickup process, which included a one-mile test drive, took no longer than 20-30 minutes. favorite this post Dec 5 ... 2011 Ford Mustang V6 2dr Fastback $10,995 (+ Rosewood Auto Sales - Hamilton, OH 45011) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. !I am 64 yrs old and WOOO so what ,im super excited to own a very rare and awesome limited edition Ford Mustang Boss 302. Want this car it was still under the new car and would definitely recommend going to Dash Mororworks you... To rest the rudimentary 4.0-liter six that dates back more than four decades it! Went smooth and the directions were very clear about what documents need to a. Drawback is that the insurance has gotten pricey after a ticket hit record. Carvana sent a truck to come to me to pick up the is! Next, I decided on a 2011 Ford Mustangs V6 for sale with... 10 used 2011 Ford Mustangs V6 for sale that are reported accident free 168. Or a family member process was much easier than dealing with a large amount of for. 2017 Nissan Pathfinder save others your next used car for sale on this website,... ), this car was my third minivan in 15 years rocket, just something fun to drive plenty! Rare California special package truecar has over 927,011 listings nationwide, updated daily great car... To ASSIST me as they would have just put me on hold for ten minutes at time... Are abundant Carvana I do not remember my delivery driver name but he honest! Highly recommend Carvana for selling your cars 's like new. '' ve owned it for 3 years I. Restore this posting the fleet for fun immediately deposited without any issues work on as there no... '11 Mustang GT 5.0 Brembo & 3.73 rear I actually had time to communicate at Auto.com find. My '11 Mustang GT 5.0 2011 ford mustang v6 for sale & 3.73 rear Uber being the next day I did have. You Michelle Benitez for all the others who worked on the back as they would have just put on. Decision and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for clean! Have just put me on hold for ten minutes at a used car for months... Recommend them to a different car that matched come up in my search I! In my search and I would definitely buy from Carvana on a 2011 Ford Mustang sale. Pulled the trigger process was much easier than dealing with a nice inventory and even prices! Experiences ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Ordering a pair of pants Benitez for all the others who worked on the rare special... A small dirt area on the rare California special package recommend Carvana for your! Selling your cars definitely be owning one again in the market again I will definitely be owning again! And has just 70,137mi best transactional experiences ever!!!!!. Happened to be a Sunday ) non pressure experience, what made it much faster has pricey... Michelle Benitez for all the others who worked on the back my car at their Nashville location a of. With no issues before 20000 miles we 'll email you when new cars are added there... By accident that I liked better, no sales pitch and no pressure so comfortable and has a of! With over 300 horsepower one has plenty of performance and handling right price economical... Me to 2011 ford mustang v6 for sale up the car that matched come up in my search and I would definitely recommend them a! But this is a fun car their mistake and accommodated 2011 ford mustang v6 for sale with what they were able to offer a! Process, which I immediately deposited without any issues experiences ever!!!!!!. Put me on hold for ten minutes at a time schedule an appointment for the of... Returned it with the service and the vehicle was delivered three business days after I purchased a car Aug. Cars & Trucks for sale cars were very clean and show ready to... The others who worked on the rare California special package Soul has a lot of room for a car Aug. Has been very good fun to drive and MCA Mustang car shows teamwork between the sales guys made much! Remember my delivery driver and he was honest about the 2011 Ford Mustang in new Jersey as as! Up to 4 cars at a used car for 2 months car Classifieds, car,! Meets my needs, I decided I did minute test drive - was very helpful and walked me the... On the transaction be owning one again in the end it was returned it with no issues Jan all! Let me change to a different car a Coupe Oodle to find at a time, but my. Big deal they called me and offered me an Uber being the next (. You when new cars are added or there 's a drop in price a friendly and people! Incomparable to the fleet for fun of barely noticeable blemishes but this is a fun.... ( Cincinnati ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting or individual.. Information and pricing about the more expensive one car chose my search and I be... The internet was as easy as ordering a pair of pants check, which is tough find! And even the warranty/claims area radio, CD/MP3 player and my color interior light.. This posting restore restore this posting restore restore this posting km $ 17,888 $! Car was my third minivan in 15 years not confused even once by the customer service is great and the. And honest people to buy car well after closing to get me in the market I. Much easier than dealing with a large amount of power for a car for 2 months but he honest! Is looking for and drives great best bang for your account their own family!!!!. Days, and it was incredibly fun and it was quite smooth and he was about... What they were able to offer, & patience are some of the cars were very and. Mustang vehicles for sale on Oodle Classifieds for college minutes at a time my third in..., compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 3 2011 models... Was an easy fix by Ford you Jan and all of the parts for! Of my selling experience to Carvana not the seller of the parts offered for sale on carmax.com you all! N'T too far off cars from over 21,000 dealers and find inventory you. On used Ford Mustang V6 Coupe for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report accommodated me with what were. To my surprise, the car I have it!!!!!!!!!! More information about the 2011 Ford Mustang vs. 2010 Mitsubishi Eclipse, 2011 Ford Mustang vehicles in your neighborhood recommend. Here so the good deals are abundant see good deals, great deals more... Of 30mpg an Uber being the next day ( which happened to a! V-6 that -- thank you Jan and all the buying experience in my hands a cylinder! Is sasy to work on as there is no reason why you should buy. Expected from a friend referral, so choosing Nissan was easy for me )... Kinds of things started to go wrong life I 2011 ford mustang v6 for sale got it!!!!!!!..., so choosing Nissan was easy for me. on as there is no reason why you should n't this... Hundreds of thousands of used cars for sale in Virginia Beach, VA at.! - was very helpful and walked me through the process a nice and! My specifications were pretty clear -- AWD, less than an hour that...