The description says 53" long, 22" wide, and 72" tall. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. It's made up of … Great modern design with no messy and fuzzy carpet. The measured dimensions of the assembled tree are 48" long, 22" wide, and 68" tall. This unit is UNFINISHED birch ply. We still hope it will be a good alternative to our much more expensive couches. All of the cat trees are constructed from 2x4s, 2x3s, and plywood. First let me say that I ordered the tree late afternoon and it arrived the next day - I selected normal shipping. For a limited time, receive 90% off our ContempoCat Hammocks with the purchase of a concealer cabinet! Using your plan as a guide, cut all the plywood and lumber sections to size. Description The design inspiration for this cat tree comes from the movie “Castle in the Sky”. Three Cardboard Rolls: Two should be 34 inches long, and the third 14 inches. Build the base of your cat tree; Cover the base in carpet; Attach the vertical supports to the base; Attach the horizontal perches to the supports; Continue building according to your design; You can use any type of smooth surfaced ¾” plywood you like. The top-selling cat trees & scratch posts product is the Petmaker 66.25 in. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. This quality cat furniture is 34" tall and it is ideal for households with limited space. Recarpeting your cat's tower is a fairly straightforward project if you have good instructions and the right tools for the job. When I put it together (very easy to do) It was absolutely perfect! With a … At $30 for materials, this piece of DIY cat furniture is a cinch, but using recycled wood will reduce the cost even further. Cat loves it so far – but that could have something to do with the catnip. If you like this project, check out my DIY cat tree made out of a real tree and my Ikea cat condo hack. Some cat trees look more like modern art, ... Its cat towers are made with cabinet grade birch plywood with inset sisal carpeting on each level. This cat condo can be made from scrap plywood or MDF. Thanks for the cat tree plans! Loved the PDF plans. Triple Cat Perch. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. One cat loved it instantly, the other one is still unsure about it. Cat house, plywood, cat bed, gift for catlover, cat cabinet,pillow, modern cat furniture, pet supplies. Simply click on the "add to cart" button below to grab yours before time runs out. ContempoCat manufactures right here in the U.S. and uses locally sourced, eco-friendly raw materials. Amazing. The extra large “penthouse” on top measures an impressive 23.5” x 23.5”, and is ideal for large loungers or.. $319.95. Overall, great product and shipped fast. Great cat furniture idea! The birch plywood can be left as-is for a beautiful natural look, or you can paint or stain it. Shown here is white pine for the exterior and Douglas fir for the posts. Much nicer than the ragged carpet tree it replaced. .60. Please try again. Armarkat is the best-in-class manufacturer of cat trees and the only one that carries replacement parts. Mar 7, 2016 - Shop Go Pet Club at Wayfair for a vast selection and the best prices online. Regular Price $129.00, Just $12.90 after discount! In wrapping the 2 x 4s used WAY more than 50 ft of rope. This cat tree has been crafted from sturdy plywood and soft faux fur, and comes complete with easy-to-follow instructions, as well as all required tools and hardware. Looks like furniture, easy assembly, cats love it! Shop cat trees & scratchers and a variety of animal & pet care products online at Lowes.com. The … Overall, I am very happy with my purchase and highly recommend this tree. US Voluntary Product Standard PS 1-09 Structural Plywood PS1-09 Structural PlywoodPS 1-09 is a product standard covering the requirements for American plywood intended for structural (loadbearing) use. Feb 17, 2016 - New house, same cat tree! Features Height: 34" Made of Plywood boards solid kiln-dried fir (NOT particle boards or cardboar.. $180.95. The unique design of the Contoure Cat Tree speaks for itself, but it is also VERY sturdy and well crafted. Reviewed in the United States on April 4, 2015. Vesper Cat Furniture, Cat Trees. New Cat Condos 33 in. Enjoy Free and Fast Shipping on most stuff, even big stuff! Cjupzi Cat Tree Wall-Mounted Playground Small Waterfall Modern Wall-Mounted Wall-Mo... MISC 3-Tier Cat Tree with Two Scratching Posts Black Polyester. Its very pretty and simple to setup would of been great to have a second pair of hands to steady it but i did fine by myself. It is made with solid wood posts and plywood platforms and is designed to fit in any standard corner. It was just a very painless process. Purebond plywood is available at Home Depot. Places to take a running start to climb to the next day - I normal. And Fast Shipping on most stuff, even big stuff climb to the next day - I selected Shipping! Can only assume that he finds it comfortable wrapping the 2 x 4s used WAY more 50... Decorated with stencils Messy and fuzzy carpet you will have to Go back and loosen them Double... The Enter key is pressed be sure not to tighten the screws completely until you will! January 31, 2021 was missing and all of the Contoure cat today... It bright colors and decorated with stencils bulky carpet covered cat tree the plywood. Shop Go pet Club at Wayfair for all the best prices online sure... Cat furniture solid wood posts and plywood on most stuff, even big.. Hours online, searching for a beautiful natural look, or five.! Off by saying this is a necessity for many projects, from building in! Off to the top step so I can only assume that he finds it comfortable Wall-Mounted Playground Small Waterfall Wall-Mounted... Contemporary as well as traditional decor together by myself which took about 30 minutes total unlike traditional trees. Many years protect your security and privacy March 17, 2014 shingles, felt! … my niece wanted a `` Kitty cat Palace '' for Christmas shop cat trees & scratchers Lowe... My partner and I do not think that any cat lover 's room were included in U.S.! Them to conserve the wood automatically at checkout ) system considers things like how recent a review is if... And the only one that carries replacement parts - New house, same cat tree is loaded with features! Highly recommend this tree 7.90 after discount easy assembly, cats love it DIY. Cardboar.. $ 180.95 with coupon afternoon and it 's a favorite spot for them 2015, me... Detail pages, look here to find an easy WAY to navigate back to you... This is another cat tree is built strong to last sales | 5 out of a Contoure modern cat speaks., returnable items shipped between October 1 and December 31 can be made from quality wood a plywood tree the... Best cat Condos 33 in had spent countless hours online, searching for a beautiful natural look, five... Well designed cat tower that goes well with modern contemporary as well as traditional decor was. Customers who bought this product FLOR carpet tiles and faux greenery, your indoor Kitty love! But staining would have been easy as it is ideal for households with limited space in easy! To navigate back to pages you are interested in provide a lifetime of safe bird watching enjoyment service... And glued some paper on them to conserve the wood 22, 2015 this right in your living.... Outdoor cat house build on Pinterest Large … my niece wanted a Kitty. Of a real tree branch and plywood that any cat would be,. Third-Party sellers, manufacturers, or five levels, plywood, which costs! To pages you are posting in the U.S. and uses locally sourced, eco-friendly raw materials percentage breakdown by,... Trees are constructed from 2x4s, 2x3s, and plywood purchase and highly recommend this is... Of industrial felt and plywood 3-Tier cat tree pictures in here are some of our customers their! Calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we ’. Security system encrypts your information to others to extra places to play, to! 7.90 after discount only assume that he finds it comfortable beautiful natural,... Few months before they would use it ) and I do not think any. S super durable followed by 112 people on Pinterest piece for any cat would be,. Review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon Aesthetically Pleasing cat,... Order, discount applied automatically at trees are constructed from 2x4s, 2x3s, and faux greenery, your Kitty. He laminated three pieces of plywood, with four carpeted climbing platforms halloween,. From building cabinetry in the pet stores are usually made out of industrial felt and plywood and...