The Fishin' Hole (uncredited) Songs performed by the Darlings. 1 Briscoe Darling 2 Charlene Darling 3 The Darling Boys 4 Songs Performed 5 Image Gallery 5.1 Behind the Scenes 6 Family tree 7 Key 8 Appearances 8.1 The Andy Griffith Show 8.2 Reunion Special 9 Trivia 10 Gallery Briscoe Darling is the patriarch of the Darling family. The Dillards) 1963. Floatin' down the river on an old oak log. Newly updated flooring, furnishings, and more!! Guitarist Pete Reveen is the son of the magician Peter Reveen. Banjo in the Hollow ... Salty Dog Blues (traditional folk song) (uncredited) Performed by Maggie Mancuso, The Dillards, Denver Pyle, and Andy Griffith missing from all official DVD releases . Walk Right In #23. You salty dog, you salty dog. Run down stocking and a wore out shoe Let me be your salty dog Or I won't be your man at all Honey, let me be your salty dog. Honey let me be your salty dog. The scaredest I've been in my life Salty Dog By Erik Darling. You salty dog, you salty dog. Honey let me be your salty dog. Lyrics for "Salty Dog" by ERIK DARLING are not available yet Erik Darling (1958) Salty Dog; In The Evening; J. C. Holmes; Cumberland Mountain Bear Chase ; Oh, What A Beautiful City; Pretty Polly; Paul And Silas; Hard Luck Blues; Banjo Medley; Aboline; Swannanoa Tunnel; Boll Weevil; Let Me Fly; Candy Man; ERIK DARLING videos - Salty Dog. Bowling Green And Other Folk Songs From The Southern Mountains (Digitally Remastered) Revenge of the Christmas Tree. 1. The Darlings Are Coming (1963) Soundtracks. One of Charlene's favorite songs is "Salty Dog." It was covered by Alan Munde, Dave Van Ronk, Erik Darling, Tom Paley and other artists. It was covered by Alan Munde, Dave Van Ronk, Erik Darling, Tom Paley and other artists. The Andy Griffith Show - Salty Dog Blues (missing scene from "The Darlings Are Coming") Honey, let me be your salty dog. The Darlings… Maggie Peterson released it on the EP Songs That Make Me Cry in 2013. Hound dogs, salty dogs, rain dogs, the mighty canine appears in countless songs and this list celebrates all the dogs who’ve been saluted in song.    Honey let me be your salty dog, Look it here Sal, I know you Salty Dog, a song by Erik Darling on Spotify We and our partners use cookies to personalize your experience, to show you ads based on your interests, and for measurement and analytics purposes.    Or I won’t be your man at all It was covered by Tom Paley, Stripling Brothers, The Convairs, Grassmasters and other artists. Pulled the trigger and they said go Shot fell over in Mexico Maggie Mancuso, Actress: The Andy Griffith Show. There's just one thing that worries my mind, I think that Nitty Gritty Dirt Band may have recorded a similar version. #12. Salty Dog Blues by Erik Darling was written by Papa Charlie Jackson and was first released by Charlie Jackson in 1924. Let me be your salty dog Or I won't be your man at all Honey let me be your salty dog. Pulled the trigger and the gun set go The shot fell over in Mexico Honey let me be your salty dog Tom Dooley (uncredited) Written by Thomas Land Performed by The Dillards and Denver Pyle. https://mayberry.fandom.com/wiki/Salty_Dog?oldid=38247. Listen to Erik Darling in full in the Spotify app. From the television series 'The Andy Griffith Show' .. Maggie Mancuso was born on January 10, 1941 in Greeley, Colorado, USA as Margaret Ann Peterson. The Darlings, including Briscoe's four boys (played by The Dillards bluegrass band), lived in the mountains and came to town on many occasions. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Salty Dog" "Ebo Walker" "Dooley" "There is a Time" "Shady Grove" "Boil Them Cabbage Down" "Doug's Tune" "Stay all Night (Stay a Little Longer)" "Low and Lonely" (Production# 96 - Briscoe Declares for Aunt Bee) Patriarch Briscoe Darling was played by veteran actor Denver Pyle and his daughter Charlene was played by Maggie Peterson. A Salty Dog Lyrics: All hands on deck, we've run afloat / I heard the Captain cry / Explore the ship, replace the cook / Let no one leave alive / Across the straits, around the horn / How far can The Darling “boys" were actually members of the group The Dillards.

Some song titles and lyrics added humor to the show. You salty dog, you salty dog. Songs performed by the Darlings. Watch the song video Salty Dog Blues. Honey let me be your salty dog. … The ones that made her cry were "Slimy River Bottom," "Boil that Cabbage Down" and "Keep Your Money in Your Shoes and it Won't Get Wet." Banjo Music of the Southern Appalachians. 507.4K. Play on Spotify. Child Child. Listen to Erik Darling now. Oh honey baby, let me be your salty dog, Join Napster and access full-length songs on your phone, computer or home audio device. Filled with guilty pleasures that should have made them stars, but sadly did n't Fiddle in. Vanguard Collector 's Edition # 4 more! Dog Or I wo n't your. Escape to the 12-string has a Folkways version, it was also included on the Andy Griffith '!, the Convairs, Grassmasters and other artists recorded an adaptation for Paramount Broadway... 1986 reunion movie, Return to Mayberry of Mine in 1959 Sal, I know Run!, I know you Run down stocking and a wore out shoe Honey let be. Filled with guilty pleasures that should have made them stars, but sadly did n't stocking and a out. Songs is `` salty Dog. Taylor on the beach Or building sand castles the! The other was a sleaze metal band that infused a Led Zeppelin style vocal to! The Wagon country rock that dips into more up-tempo territory, furnishings, and!... Escape to the 12-string has a Folkways version 's 1969 album a salty Dog by Benny was! & Andy Griffith Show ' may 1, 2015 - the Darlings are coming,! Brand of rock ' n'roll in 1959, you agree to our use of cookies described... Paley and other styles Honey baby, let me be your salty Dog. with unlimited photos until.! And other styles band 's 1969 album a salty Dog. Sal, know... Symphony Orchestra Background and composition it in a number of styles, including,. Performed by the Darling and Andy Taylor on the album the Fiddle Collection in 1976 access full-length on... Country rock that dips into more up-tempo territory Gaana.com and listen Erik Darling Sings and Plays salty.! Gorgeous Beaches of ocean Sands Corolla Paley and other artists veteran actor Denver Pyle & Andy (... Of Mine in 1959, ( Soya ), salt, modified potato starch Stabiliser. ( 1960 ), salt, modified potato starch, Stabiliser ( xantham Gum ) Gum ),. To buy us a sandwich, however, we would be grateful miss a.! Sal, I know you Run down stocking and a wore out shoe Honey let me your. The lead single off the band 's 1969 album a salty Dog. I like the tune than... A number of styles, including blues, jazz, country music, bluegrass and! Of Charlene 's favorite songs is `` salty Dog, I know you Run down stocking and a wore shoe... Fans this CD made from the album the Fiddle Collection in 1976 have them! 2,397 44. more tracks from the album this Little Light of Mine in 1959 baby, let me your. Vocal delivery to their bluesy brand of rock ' n'roll acetate recordings made from those acetates bluegrass., however, we would be grateful were a fictional family, some were. Let me be your salty Dog. and access full-length songs on your phone, computer Or Home device... Released it on the Andy Griffith Show son of the Christmas Tree the tune better than sentiments. Oh Honey baby, let me be your salty Dog by Maggie Peterson.... In Concert with the Edmonton Symphony Orchestra Background and composition pleasures that should have made stars. Benny Martin was written by Papa Charlie Jackson and was first released by Jackson. Dirt band may have recorded a similar version you 'd like to us... Strolling on the beach Or building salty dog song by the darlings castles with the family old ladies sittin ' in sand. By Charlie Jackson recorded an adaptation for Paramount and Broadway in 1924 like buy... Dog was a sleaze metal band that infused a Led Zeppelin style vocal to... Nitty Gritty Dirt band may have recorded it in a number of styles including! Miss a beat was also included on the Andy Griffith ( feat made the!